Followers

Wednesday, June 3

kenangan lalu

as i was selongkar-ing my old photo folder in my computer (dah lama x bukak com, almaklumla ddk hostel), i found so many photos of mine n my frenz.. those had drag me back in the year 2008 n below when my frenz n i were enjoying our life in ideal heights.. these were some of them..


this is sonel n aida jelir-ing their tongues to me.. look at sonel's.. like so fake one (ori ke????)


this was pic of me n frenz one day be4 i left the school 4 ASiS.. from left, mus, alicia, sarah n me.. last but not least... what's ITS name r??? o... ok, ITS name is sonel...



this is my VERY VERY VERY BELOVED teacher, mdm shamirah.. she is very warm u know.. she had helped me a lot, espcially in my eng..




they made faces like s**t sometime.. watever it is, they're all my frenz.. lots of memories!!!! hmm....



sometime i dun recognize him.. u know y? coz he's like a weirdo one.. (i prefer to call him "IT") 4 ur information, this creature has a very WEIRD eating habit, which i think that it thinks that is a balanced diet (which i also think that is WEIRD)... it prefers to eat papers than rice, i guess, if the exam papers are not 2 be sent to the examiner, this creature might has swallowed all papers 2 fullfil its desire...





this is my photo n frenz at tmn bolton to receive the anugerah cemerlang for getting 8a's.. at this time, i had entered ASiS... look there, the tooth had resembled our happiness of getting 200 bucks from kerajaan selangor.. though we didnt get the money at the time. we only received that few days later..
look at the faces...i wondering, if the highest creature in this photo (xde kene mengene same ade yg masih hidup @ mati) didnt smile while showing HIS teeth, do we need spotlight to make sure that we see 4 persons in the photo??

there is 1 more thing... this is a video of me n my frenz were painting the classroom, 2 days be4 i left the school...






tons of memories i shared with them.. though we are separated by different school, but we are still connecting (hope so)...


p.s: use nokia (connecting people) *but i use sony, so not connected

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...