for this post, i want to tell about a sirah of prophets. but, for this time, i'll use a mingling languages.. not to promote some 'bahasa rojak' or whatever, i just want this blog to be friendly to everybody.
it was about a nabi whom he is not among the 25 rasuls. one night, the nabi dapat satu mimpi from Rabbul Jalil. he dreamed of a voice: "esok, kau keluarlah dari rumah menuju ke barat. kau perlu buat 5 perkara ini:
1. apa yang kau lihat (hadapi), kau makanlah
2. engkau sembunyikan
3. engkau terimalah
4. jangan kau putuskan harapan
5. kau lari daripadanya.
then, esoknya, the nabi went out as was asked by the voice last night. as he walked further, he found a huge black mountain.tiba2 dia ingat balik yang mimpi tu suruh makan benda yang dia hadapi. pastu, dia nampak plak gunung tu. dia pun pelik, "musykil, this is impossible, man..." then, he went further dengan niat nak makan benda tu, then, all of sudden, the mountain shrank into a bun. nabi tu pun makan la roti tu yang rase dia manis cam madu.
he continued his journey. after then, he jumpe one mangkuk emas. as he was asked by the voice in the dream, he dug a whole to sembunyi the mangkuk. after he kambus the hole, the mangkuk keluar from the lubang ngan tibe2. he put the mangkuk back, but in vain. the thing still came out. he then said, "aku sudah laksanakan perintahmu." he tanam the thing and he walked further. as he looked back, the thing was still came out.
suddenly, he saw an eagle was chasing after a small bird. the bird then begged for his sympathy to save it. he felt so kesian, then he terima the burung and put it inside his lengan baju. after a moment, the eagle came to the nabi and said, "ya nabi Allah, janganlah kau putuskan aku dari rezeki yang telah Allah kurniakan, kerana itu harapanku untuk hari ini." the nabi (as told in the dream) does not want to neglect the eagle's wish, so he took his sword and he cut a piece of his thigh and gave it to the eagle.
he then continued his journey untill he met a bangkai on the road. the bangkai was so stink and he ran from the bangkai. after all 5 circumstances had he gone through, he went home. that night, he prayed, "ya Allah, aku telah laksanakan perintahMu, maka kau terangkanlah maksudnya."
dalam mimpinya, semua persoalan itu terjawab...
1. yang kau makan itu ialah marah. pada mulanya, marah itu benda yang sangat besar, but after a while, if you patient, the marah will reduce and turn into a nice thing.
2. the mangkuk emas is your budi to people. no matter how small or big is your budi, it still can be seen.
3. the small bird is the amanah. if you terima an amanah, you have to jaga it as best as you could.
4. the eagle's wish represents the wish from your people. try as much as you could to fulfill their good wish though your also need it.
5. last is you have to run from ghibah (mengata hal orang lain). you have to avoid yourselves from joining the group who doing ghibah. there is a hadith telling that, "di akhirat nanti ada seorang hamba Allah akan terkejut melihat pahala yang tidak pernah dikerjakannya. Lalu dia bertanya, "Wahai Allah, sesungguhnya pahala yang Kamu berikan ini tidak pernah aku kerjakan di dunia dulu." Maka berkata Allah S.W.T., "Ini adalah pahala orang yang mengata-ngata tentang dirimu."
though the thing you are telling to everyone is truth, but kata-mengata tu rugikan yourselves. so, jaga iman, kuatkan akhlak, makesure sume sihat....